Seeking results-oriented product marketing expert for DC area organization
Are you an innovative product marketer who loves driving major customer demand and engagement? TorchLight is looking for a Director of Product Marketing for an organization based in the Washington, D.C. area. Ideal candidates will have 7+ years of experience developing and executing product marketing strategy and plans that deliver results. The Director will work with enterprise and field marketing teams to develop and implement a wide range of marketing activities and research. If you are results-oriented product marketer able to manage the full lifecycle of product launches, this job could be for you.
Qualified applicants will ideally be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop and execute product launch marketing plans to grow customer demand
- Collaborate with product owners to create effective messaging and product positioning that clearly communicate value proposition and customer benefits
- Partner with corporate and regional marketing teams to develop strategy and execute plans for brand strategy, media planning/buying, digital/social/email campaigns, collateral, creative services, localized campaigns and market research
- Manage product collateral and content library for print and digital pieces, content/messaging, email templates, sales materials and relevant web pages
- Work with creative department to ensure brand standards are met across all materials
- Partner with internal teams to perform research related to product and market opportunities
- Utilize data and insights to grow customer engagement and conversion through effective product promotion and information
- 7+ years of experience in product and digital marketing; higher ed experience desired
- Proven success developing full lifecycle product marketing strategy and campaign plans
- Working knowledge of media planning and buying, digital marketing, creative services and production
- Adept at product/customer/market research
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong project management skills
- Management experience required
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.