Seeking Director, Website Strategy for a national company based in the D.C. area
TorchLight is seeking a Director, Website Strategy for a national company based in the Washington, D.C. area. The Director, Website Strategy is responsible for company’s web ecosystem, including definition and implementation of a digital product strategy that drives revenue, customer engagement and lead generation. The Director will be a highly analytical thinker with the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders and departments to deliver top-notch customer experiences.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. No relocation assistance is available. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity..
- Define and own digital/web product strategy, roadmap and plans that deliver revenue, engagement and new customers
- Ensure alignment of digital product vision with key stakeholders and teams
- Drive digital product requirement process; utilize business requirements to define clear development requirements that deliver on customer expectations and needs
- Work with development team to plan sprints along with project milestones; revisit requirements and priorities as needed
- Lead user testing to ensure highest quality experience across all digital products
- Outline Minimal Viable Product based on current resources and ongoing website needs
- Analyze and report on website performance and optimize products based on results and opportunities
- Provide ongoing communication on digital/website product strategy and performance to stakeholders and leadership; deliver product demos to leadership team and others
- Develop ongoing user stories and customer experience requirements to slot into development priority list
- Monitor and track competitive landscape, industry trends and sales/customer feedback to identify customer needs and opportunities to improve the web experience
- Provide feedback on required development team knowledge/skills and team performance
- 10+ years of digital product management experience; 5+ years of management experience
- Proven success defining and executing product strategy and plans that meet business objectives
- In-depth knowledge of Agile development process
- Experience working effectively with creative teams, developers and other key stakeholders
- Superior analytical abilities and exceptional project management skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.