Mission-oriented non-profit organization in DC seeks Donor Relations & Fundraising Specialist
TorchLight is seeking a savvy fundraiser to join a health and human services non-profit in Washington DC as a Donor Relations Manager. Qualified candidates will possess 2+ years of prior experience working in fundraising and/or donor relations, preferably within a non-profit organization.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington, D.C. or Baltimore areas. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time, direct hire role, 40-hours per week, in-office two days/week (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Develop fundraising and marketing plans with targeted goals, KPI’s, and timelines
- Prepare and manage budgets associated with campaigns
- Plan and manage organization’s individual giving programs, including digital fund raising, direct mail, and telemarketing campaigns
- Develop a relationship management approach for existing partners and onboarding new partners
- Create unified messaging for all fundraising campaign channels
- Manage the creation of marketing materials associated with presentations to partners, individuals, and foundations
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in a fundraising environment
- Knowledge of fundraising best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.