Seeking a talented Email and Web Specialist (Contract) for an immediate opening with a leading arts and education non-profit organization in Northern Virginia.
Are you experienced at managing the execution of multiple and varied email marketing campaigns and website content projects? Torchlight has an immediate Hybrid (VA) opening for a Email and Web Specialist.
Location: Hybrid (VA)
Ideally qualified applicants are located in the Washington, DC metro area.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Employment: This is an immediate Contract opportunity with a full-time schedule of 40-hours per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options four days /week.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Produce and execute multiple email campaigns to lists ranging in size from 400 to 250K
- Developing, editing, proofreading content for use in email campaigns and website updates
- Project managing the content and design assets for use in email campaigns and website content, including final approval and deployment process
- Using Adobe Photoshop and HTML5 for the editing and uploading of digital assets into Sitecore – content management system (CMS)
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include: opens, clicks, conversions, unsubscribes, etc.
Skills and experience:
- 1+ years of experience executing email marketing campaigns and website content updates
- Experience using an email marketing platform like RealMagnet, Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot or Mailchimp
- Strong technical skills in Adobe Photoshop, HTML5, CMS systems like Sitecore
- Excellent time management and judgment
- Demonstrated proficiency at managing simultaneous projects from start to finish
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.