Seeking data-driven Email & CRM Manager for DC-area company
TorchLight is seeking a data-driven Email & CRM Manager for a national company based in the Washington, D.C. area. The Email & CRM Manager will own the CRM strategy and platform and develop multi-channel customer communications that drive consumer engagement and retention. The CRM Manager is responsible for end-to-end CRM and campaign operations including planning, setup, segmentation, deployment, reporting and optimization.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. No relocation assistance is available. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Define CRM/email strategy to meet engagement and retention objectives
- Design and launch complex marketing automation programs including multichannel journeys based on consumer lifecycle
- Use data-driven insights to understand and meet consumer needs with personalized customer communication and content
- Manage daily operations for direct mail, email, SMS and call campaigns including segmentation and audience targeting, testing and deployment
- Ensure highest accuracy and quality for all campaigns
- Develop KPIs and establish effective reporting/analysis and dashboards; identify opportunities for ongoing campaign and ROI optimization
- Work with design and content teams to create effective, impactful creative for all channels
- Serve as CRM subject matter expert and monitor new ways to optimize performance and customer experience
- 5+ years of experience in CRM and/or email marketing; healthcare and/or local marketing experience a plus
- Proven success creating and managing email campaigns and multi-channel customer journeys
- Highly proficient with email and CRM/marketing automation platforms as well as Litmus and Return Path
- Adept at setup and management of CRM and multi-prong communication streams
- Strong analytical skills with ability to manage large data sets; familiarity with standard reporting/dashboard tools. Superior Excel skills
- High level of organization with strong project management skills
- Exceptional collaborator, communicator and problem solver
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.