Seeking a skilled Email Marketing Coordinator (Contract) for an immediate remote opportunity at an international non-profit.
TorchLight seeks an experienced Email Marketing Coordinator (Contract) to support the internal communications needs for an international non-profit client. The work will focus on supporting digital channels, including: email marketing and the employee website. Qualified candidates must have experience with email marketing tools, website content management, and communications writing and editing. Project coordination experience is also required.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Employment: This is an immediate remote, contract position- offering 32/hrs per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options. Benefits included.
- Coordinate, build and send emails within the email marketing tool Hubspot
- Assist in copy editing for content on internal website
- Direct digital communication projects under the direction of the supervisor
- Manage editorial calendar and content deliverables under the direction of the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English or related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills; prefers knowledge of AP style writing
- Experience in building emails and managing lists within email marketing tools; use of HubSpot is a plus
- Experience managing front-end website content
- Experience coordinating communication projects – prefers experience with managing content or editorial calendars and deliverables
- Comfort and willingness to collaborate with several team members
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Ability and willingness to learn necessary technology.
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.