Seeking data-driven email expert for national organization
Are you a data-driven email expert with the ability to drive maximum campaign performance? TorchLight seeks an Email Marketing Manager (Contract) for an organization based in Washington, D.C. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience in email marketing and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding performance benchmarks. If you are a motivated email marketer with the ability to effectively work across a large organization to define and create winning email strategies and campaigns, this job might be for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop and execute email/SMS strategy and campaigns that meet consumer expectations and business goals, working with other business units as necessary
- Develop customer journey maps to ensure optimal customer experience
- Improve customer segmentation and targeting using triggered email tactics
- Adhere to all brand and style guidelines
- Collaborate with other email managers to develop communications calendar that ensures efficient audience contact plan and meets performance objectives
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine email marketing needs
- Oversee data hygiene and list quality assurance
- Provide analysis and performance reports; make recommendations to optimize marketing programs based on results
- Manage campaign budgets and project efficiency
- Grow email list by optimizing subscription
- Serve as subject matter expert for data management and related email best practices/legal requirements
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing; agency or client-service experience
- Demonstrated success developing and executing effective email campaigns that meet goals
- Deep knowledge of email marketing best practices for copy, design, data segmentation, and deliverability
- Adept at setting up triggered email campaigns
- Familiarity with dynamic templates; Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
- Working knowledge of email distribution/CMS and reporting systems
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent analytical abilities with focus on data-driven decision making
- Highly proficient in project management with high attention to detail
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.