Are you a driven email marketer looking to make an impact with world renowned global brand?
TorchLight is seeking a motivated Email Marketing Manager (Long-term contract) with enterprise level email marketing experience, strong stakeholder management abilities, and an analytical mindset to join a globally recognized organization in Northern Virginia. You will champion email and mobile marketing campaigns that will drive customer engagement and loyalty. If you’re an expert at developing, testing, and executing successful email and mobile campaigns then this role is for you!
100% remote. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Long-term contract opportunity with benefits, 40-hours per week. 100% remote work environment with flexible schedule and work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Oversee execution of enterprise level email and mobile campaign strategy
- Build, segment, track, target, test, and deploy personalized campaigns using a large Email Service Provider (ESP
- Analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns, develop test plans, and drive customer acquisition/retention
- Ensure emails align with brand guidelines and voice
- Manage internal/external partners including outside partners
- Oversee data hygiene and list quality assurance
- Support the creative solution improvement of design, process or technical challenges related to email or mobile projects
- Monitor industry trends and email marketing best practices
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years of enterprise level experience in email and mobile marketing channels
- Demonstrated success developing and executing effective email and mobile campaigns that meet goals
- Working knowledge of HTML and coding for email
- Must have proven experience with email editing software, like Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, or others
- Basic understanding of mobile marketing best practices
- Excellent analytical abilities with focus on data-driven decision making
- Strong ability to navigate cross functional teams and manage stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of email marketing best practices for copy, design, data segmentation, and deliverability
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.