TorchLight Hire seeking Email Marketing Manager for dynamic trade association in Alexandria, VA
Torchlight Hire is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join the digital marketing team at an exciting trade association in Alexandria, VA. This professional should possess a deep understanding of email and SMS marketing campaigns inclusive of market research, content creation, list segmentation and copy dissemination amongst other duties. This role is expected to manage and execute a master email/SMS marketing calendar aligning with business priorities and demand forecasts while overseeing marketing automation, technical implementations, and database management.
Qualified applicants are located in the DMV or DC metropolitan area.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct-Hire opportunity. Full-time job 40 hours per week. In-office position with some flexibility to work from home as needed. Benefits included.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Take lead on strategy & tactics for all email marketing & subscription programs
- Monitor analytics to optimize effectiveness of email campaigns
- Serve as internal SME on Marketing Automation, Technical Implementation and Email/SMS Tool Integration
- Create and execute drip campaigns based on data and create journeys within multi-channel campaigns to drive action and conversions
- Manage and execute master Email/SMS marketing calendar and ensure alignment with internal business priorities
- Manage the organization’s email marketing database and work with the marketing team to recommend and create audiences based on key KPIs for campaigns
- Handle A/B testing across email marketing campaigns to ensure optimal click-through rates and drive conversions
- Use customer data and insights from internal reports to drive campaign message and content personalization
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of proven experience in managing automated email/SMS programs
- Experience building and managing an email/SMS program from the ground up
- Detailed knowledge of Email/SMS regulations, best practices, and compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of email deliverability and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in Email/SMS marketing, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot, twilio, Google Analytics 4, HTML/CSS, A/B Testing, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong project management experience and communication skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.