Seeking an events specialist who can support premier events for this global brand
TorchLight is seeking an Events Coordinator (Long-term contract) with experience supporting large scale events. If you can keep your cool under pressure and thrive working with senior level executives than this events role could be for you!
Candidates must be located in the greater Washington D.C. or Baltimore areas for this hybrid work opportunity.
Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible for this opportunity.
Long-term contract opportunity with the potential to convert; full-time 40-hours per week with a package of benefits available.
- Support marketing, partnership, public relations, influencers, etc. in executing premier events
- Administrative activities including but not limited to placing orders, vendor monitoring, travel planning, reservations, monitoring registration and RSVPs, and providing overall admin support
- Develop content for event materials
- Manage production budget and schedule
- Build positive relationships with all stakeholders and vendors
- 3+ years of event management experience for large, complex events
- Extremely flexible and adaptable, must be calm under pressure
- Proven success working with executive level staff
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Excel to track project activities and PowerPoint to provide updates to key stakeholders
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.