Are you an events expert looking for your next role?
TorchLight is seeking an Events Manager (Contract-to-hire) to support the program and event marketing needs for a national non-profit focused in food, agriculture and sustainability. You’ll be involved in every stage of planning and executing key events and have a critical role in producing and executing these premier events.
Fully remote candidates will be considered. Ideal candidates are located in the DMV area or the East Coast.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time contract opportunity with flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options or 100% remote.
- Strategically plan, coordinate, and organize events and programs for all events, tradeshows, and meetings
- Maintain relationships and serve as a liaison to vendors, exhibitors, sponsors, and internal clients
- Volunteer, Speaker scheduling, communication, and management
- Event logistics, planning, and execution of critical elements (i.e., catering, RSVPs, event briefs, guest feedback, etc.)
- Manage post event follow-up activities and needs
Skills and experience:
- 3+ year’s event management or event marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience working with executives or C-suite a plus
- Experience with Cvent or other event software is a plus
- Experience working with CRM databases and project management tools such as Salesforce CRM and Monday.com
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.