Seeking an Event Coordinator for a world-renowned global brand
TorchLight is seeking an Event Coordinator (Long-term contract) for 100% remote role with a global hospitality company located in New York City. Ideal candidates will have event support experience and be able to support the event leadership team in coordination of all aspects of events. If you have experience in event planning, communication, and execution then this job could be for you!
Long-term contract opportunity; full-time job 40-hours per week with a package of benefits.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Ideal candidates are located in the New York City Metro Area. 100% remote candidates considered.
- Manage and coordinate events’ email boxes, following up with all requests in a timely manner
- Manage internal and customer event attendee’s registration including: upload, register, cancel, status, reporting, website updates, etc.
- Submit and maintain event expense and billing information
- Prepare and handle contract approval process of external vendors
- Create and update event communications including invitations
- Submit regular requests and upload assets for all events’ branding requirements
- 1+ years of event experience, ideally at a large matrixed organization
- Strong project management skills
- Keen attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders quickly
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.