TorchLight is seeking a motivated and skilled Events Sales Representative for a DC-area organization. The Event Sales Representative is responsible for the development of a sales pipeline and clients for multiplatform products. He or she will possess excellent prospecting and closing skills, along with the ability to work with a variety of company stakeholders and partners.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.Background check required.
- Establish and implement effective sales outreach strategy
- Work with leadership to pinpoint sales targets
- Move inbound leads through sales funnel including qualification
- Develop sales prospect pipeline through proactive phone outreach
- Schedule and lead product demos to prospects
- Prepare proposals for qualified sales opportunities
- Monitor and manage sales activity through CRM on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to innovation of new products and services
- Work with sales operation team to ensure sales fulfillment
- 5+ years of experience in sales role; event experience a big plus
- Demonstrated success developing and working a prospect pipeline with strong closing skills
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; outstanding presentation skills
- B.A. in Business, Marketing or related field
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.