Seeking a results-driven Field Marketing Manager for Hospitality and Entertainment Company in MD.
TorchLight is seeking a Field Marketing Manager for a growing hospitality and entertainment company in Baltimore. The field marketing manager will be responsible for developing and executing regional integrated marketing plans that drive traffic and brand awareness across four-to-six venues. Ideal candidates will have a passion for driving business growth, be results-driven, and have a strong background in event marketing and promotional campaigns.
Qualified applicants must be located in the DC Metro area; 2 days/week on-site in Baltimore will be required. Travel up to 50%.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Hybrid work environment.
- Develop and execute regional integrated marketing plans.
- Oversee venue marketing calendars and outreach programs while owning the coordination and measurement of tactics.
- Plan and execute promotional activities that drive traffic and brand awareness across multiple channels, including email, search/social, landing pages, and other promotional assets.
- Work closely with field teams to identify opportunities for collaboration including but not limited to promotions, campaigns, outreach, media buys, event marketing, etc.
- Work with internal and external partners to develop marketing assets and collateral.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, resources to ensure that spending is optimized and aligned with campaign objectives.
- Draft and deploy targeted email campaigns; analyze and report on KPIs to senior leadership and cross functional teams.
- Assist VP of Marketing on the planning and execution of annual summits.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in field marketing, event marketing, or related role. Hospitality, entertainment, or food/bev industry experience a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail, able to handle multiple duties simultaneously and quickly prioritize.
- An outstanding team player, proactive, and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills to execute hands-on tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Up to 50% travel across 4-6 venues.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.