Seeking innovative front-end web developer for DC-based company
Are you a savvy front-end web developer with a passion for building innovative tools and other technology to drive business results? TorchLight is seeking an expert Front-end Web Developer for a client-facing organization based in the DC-area. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of web development experience with the ability to develop templates and tools for various platforms as well as websites. Qualified candidates will have proficiency in using political marketing platforms (such as EveryAction, ActBlue).
Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity. Ideally, candidates will be located in the DC or Baltimore areas.
- Partner with clients to define website requirements and serve as technical subject matter expert
- Create WordPress websites that meet strategic objectives
- Develop tools and templates on supported platforms
- Support integration of 3rd party tools and APIs
- Provide documentation of all work
- Ensure accurate and timely updating of platforms and tools
- Oversee development team
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Working knowledge of political marketing platforms including ActionKit, ActBlue, EveryAction and others
- Adept at WordPress
- Familiar with best practices in security
- Strong project management skills
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.