Seeking creative and talented graphic designer ready for a new challenge
Are you a highly creative graphic designer ready to impact marketing results? TorchLight is seeking a Graphic Designer (Contract-to-Hire) for an organization located in northern Virginia. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of graphic design experience with the ability to develop innovative concepts and designs for print and digital platforms. If you are a talented and organized graphic designer ready to drive business results, this job could be for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Partner with marketing colleagues to develop brand-compliant design concepts
- Develop designs, campaigns and collateral for print and digital channels
- Create infographics, e-books, social media graphics and other digital design deliverables
- Manage creative projects from concept to deliverable phase
- Update existing collateral as needed
- 2+ years graphic design experience
- Excellent design, layout and branding skills with high attention to detail
- Working knowledge of motion graphic creation
- Strong project management skills
- Highly adept at InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.