Are you a skilled graphic designer ready to deliver major impact through digital/social advocacy campaigns?
TorchLight is looking for a Graphic Designer (Contract) for a national organization in Washington, D.C. Read on for details on this exciting position.
Washington, DC area
Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Create high impact graphics for digital and social channels including photos, static and motion graphics, data visualizations and videos
- Brainstorm video ideas with team and support video production and distribution
- Follow style and messaging direction for all visuals and campaigns
- Recommend visual content ideas for testing
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to deliver engaging design that meets expectations including timelines, quality, as well as brand/ messaging/multicultural standards
- Provide offline artwork for campaigns as needed
- 1+ years of experience in advocacy or political campaign work
- High-level proficiency at Adobe Creative Suite design tools
- Ability to create engaging social media graphic elements
- Working knowledge of video creation and editing
- Adept at basic campaign copywriting
- Highly engaged in social media channels
- Strong project management skills
- Beautiful portfolio including digital design and copywriting samples
- Mac and PC experience required
Length of contract:
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.