Seeking Graphic Designer (Contract) for organization located in Northern Virginia.
TorchLight seeks a Graphic Designer (Contract) for an organization located in Northern Virginia. The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating high-quality design and production for a variety of creative projects and integrated campaigns. He or she will work with a range of stakeholders and partners to meet business objectives.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Collaborate with creative director and team to produce top-notch integrated campaign materials
- Develop designs for key campaigns including display ads, graphics, and landing pages
- Create intranet page designs
- Partner with other creative team members on event materials including branding, promotions and signage
- Drive creative problem solving to meet customer and client needs
- Support production and maintenance of digital portfolio
- 5+ years of relevant experience in branding, integrated digital campaigns and web design; agency experience preferred
- Excellent design, layout and branding skills with high attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of iconography, typography, vector-based icon/illustration design, color and layout
- Experience managing creative projects end-to-end with strong organizational skills
- Highly adept at InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; familiarity with After Effects and animation a plus
- Familiarity with web design tools like Sketch and Invision
- Top-quality portfolio required
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.