Seeking Head of Media Strategy for DC-based digital agency
TorchLight seeks a Head of Media Strategy for a progressive digital agency representing some of the most exciting candidates, campaigns, and non-profits in Washington, DC. Ideal candidates will have a breadth of strategic media planning, buying and optimization experience across all channels, digital and traditional. This person must be passionate about progressive politics and ideally have a background working with campaigns and non-profits in this space.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. No relocation assistance is available. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop and manage the strategic media direction for the agency and its clients
- Further build and manage a media team of 10+ with a strong focus on leveraging existing team’s skill sets and fostering ongoing professional development opportunities across staff positions
- Work in a cross-functional environment to maintain media processes that ensure high quality work output and top-notch client service & satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal teams to help identify, pitch, and win new business
- 10+ years in the media industry with experience in strategy, planning, and buying roles; 5+ years proven management of large integrated marketing teams
- Significant experience managing a variety of media campaigns including direct response, lead generation, awareness, and persuasion campaigns; work with political and non-profit clients a big plus
- In-platform media buying experience with Facebook, Google Ads, The Trade Desk, or other DSPs
- Proven track record in establishing media processes for planning, executing, and tracking campaigns and spending
- Past success in identifying, pitching, and winning new business
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.