TorchLight Hire is seeking and HR Business Partner: Employee Investigations (Contract) for a 3-month assignment. One of our non-profit clients in D.C. is looking for an experienced HR professional to provide HR solutions that support corporate goals. It's a 100% remote opportunity! A qualified HR Business Partner must have prior HR employee investigation experience, strong writing skills (ability to articulate findings), be inquisitive, willing to dig-in, ask more than surface questions and gather robust investigation documentation.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Execute HR employee investigation process
- Actively participate in the planning and roll-out of HR initiatives such as competency model development, performance management design, compensation and quarterly bonus planning
- Handle employee relations, recruitment, benefits, compensation, performance management, succession planning and other progressive HR programs and projects
- Define and direct execution of annual strategic HR plans and acting as change agent to drive organizational transformation
- Ensure leaders have HR support needed to meet annual objectives; driving results against key performance indicators; and working closely with HR Centers of Excellence to meet critical employee relations, compensation and staffing needs
- 5+ years of experience in HR
- Proven experience leading employee investigations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.A. in Business, HR, or any related field
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.