TorchLight seeks an experienced Integrated Marketing Manager (Long-term contract) for a DC-based organization. The ideal candidate will work across various teams to organize and market content and activities while putting together effective marketing plans and strategies including content creation for online platforms, email newsletters, and devising the appropriate marketing channels for different events and initiatives.
Applicants based in the DMV or DC metropolitan area are preferred. The position is hybrid, requiring on-site presence for 2 days a week (Tuesdays and Wednesdays).
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Long-term contract opportunity. Full-time job with a 40-hour work week. The role includes a combination of remote work and on-site presence.
- Devise integrated marketing plans to aid in successful team operations
- Create effective marketing strategies for content/theme pillars
- Promote marketing objectives and provide generating capacity for virtual gatherings on relevant subjects
- Ensure marketing efforts align cohesively with other departmental plans through consistent observation and involvement
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of marketing and communications experience with membership-focused or research-driven organizations preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital platforms, with a specific focus on top-of-funnel engagements (SEM/PPC/Display/Social and Email)
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in performance tracking, data analysis, and utilizing data to inform strategic planning
- Effective writing skills for both internal and external communications
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.