Seeking Integrated Marketing Manager for a national youth development organization
TorchLight Hire is seeking a fulltime Integrated Marketing Manager for a nationally recognized organization located in Bethesda, MD. The Integrated Marketing Manager is a 100% remote role where you will develop and execute multi-channel marketing programs for a large portfolio of internal clients and programs. If you’re an experienced marketer who’s worked with stakeholders to meet critical objectives – then this job is for you!
Ideal candidates will be located in the Washington, D.C. or
Baltimore metro areas, open to 100% remote candidates in East or Central Time Zones. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time opportunity 40-hours per week. 100% remote opportunity or flexible hybrid work schedule and work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Develop impactful partner marketing strategies and drive implementation of all initiatives
- Create messaging and positioning frameworks for key corporate partners, including facilitating brand alignment and managing a cross-functional marketing team
- Oversee development and implementation of integrated marketing and thought leadership plans
- Draft impact stories, talking points, event scripts, blog posts, toolkits, fact sheets, digital/email communications and long-form pieces
- Create and analyze key performance metrics and make recommendations for ongoing optimization
- 5+ years of marketing experience; agency experience preferred
- Experience leading large cross-functional teams on major projects or initiatives
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies and campaigns across digital and traditional B2C channels
- Demonstrated success in leading new business opportunities
- Experience managing agency partners
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple high-profile donors and board members
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical abilities including campaign testing experience
- Expert project management skills with high attention to detail
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.