Are you a skilled communicator looking for your next opportunity?
100% Remote role NOW AVAILABLE! TorchLight is seeking a detailed oriented Internal Communications Manager (Contract) with strong writing skills and excellent stakeholder management abilities to join an organization located in Northern Virginia.
100% remote opportunity. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Contract job, 40 hours per week with a flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Work with internal stakeholders and partners to develop and execute communications programs on digital and traditional platforms
- Produce, edit, and distribute email newsletters for a variety of employee initiatives
- Develop and post content to employee/HR website
- Write and disseminate internal communications materials for multiple departments
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar and run individual and group content development meetings
- Create monthly reports and analysis on communications programs; make recommendations for improvement and optimization
- Provide strategic communications guidance for a variety of internal initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in an internal communications role
- Proven success developing and implementing impactful communications programs and campaigns
- Experience with email production and distribution
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms and content production
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- Adept at analysis and reporting
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.