Calling all demand generation marketing managers!
TorchLight Hire is looking for a Demand Generation Manager for a DC-based ed tech company. The manager will be responsible for executing the demand gen strategy by designing and delivering campaigns and content for a key business segment. They will directly contribute to the achievement of the Demand Generation Marketing team goals by driving leads and opportunities for sales.
Qualified applicants are ideally located in the Washington, D.C. or Baltimore areas. Remote candidates in the Eastern or Central Time Zones will be considered.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. 40 hours per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options. 10% travel required.
- Design, plan, manage and optimize multi-touch campaigns across digital and offline channels to generate pipeline and drive and engage leads
- Design and build automated lead nurture campaigns
- Working with SMEs and Sales, create and promote new content (webinars, whitepapers, reports, etc.) that supports brand awareness, lead generation, and nurture goals
- Plan and manage webinars and events including audience generation, content/topic creation, logistics, marketing, and event/lead follow up
- Prepare metrics and monitor and report on success of campaigns and marketing strategies
- Recommend new and innovative marketing tactics, partnerships, and technologies to drive goals of the business segment
Skills and experience:
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2B demand generation and/or content marketing position; SaaS experience preferred
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing lead generation and nurture campaigns and content marketing programs
- Exceptional analytical and campaign reporting skills
- Working knowledge of CRM, CMS and Marketing Automation platforms; Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress preferred
- Sales enablement and digital marketing experience a plus
- Strong project management, time management and collaboration skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.