Seeking an agency expert in media planning and buying for a world-renowned global hospitality brand!
TorchLight is looking for a Manager, Media Strategy & Planning (Contract) to support the media strategy and planning team by driving enablement through development and execution of innovative and impactful media campaigns. If you have extensive agency experience in media planning and buying, then this role focused on operational excellence and process development could be for you!
100% remote work opportunity.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Contract job with potential for extension and full-time opportunity 40-hours per week.
- Establish and execute new purchase order systems for media billing and invoicing with media agency partners
- Provide oversight to invoicing processes related to all media marketing campaigns, with a critical eye for quality and detail
- Drive timely and accurate forecasting processes
- Optimize media buying guidelines and processes
- Support media campaign execution needs, including launch and reporting for success measures
- Develop road maps for media planning and partner with performance and insight teams to understand campaign performance
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing role directly responsible for media planning and buying, agency experience required
- Expert in media planning, billing, and invoicing process, experience with purchase order systems preferred
- Familiarity with big brands and large budgets
- Keen attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Hands on experience supporting billing and invoicing processes, media or finance focus preferred
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.