Seeking Marketing Account Coordinator for Northern Virginia Company
TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Account Coordinator (Contract) for a company located in Northern Virginia. The Marketing Account Coordinator is responsible for managing the creative development process and campaign management in close partnership with the creative department and Account Management team.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Work with account management leadership to define and communicate priorities and creative strategy for content and visual assets including photography, graphics, video and others
- Partner with clients on creative strategy and project briefs
- Collaborate with agency staff (creative, copy, production, etc.) on creative requirements and concepts that meet client expectations
- Ensure creative output and campaigns meeting brand mission and requirements
- Deliver all creative and marketing projects on-time, on-budget, and to spec
- Provide cross-departmental communication and complete project management including meeting recaps, status updates, daily check-ins, and other needs as required
- Manage campaign management process and ensure consistent approach internally and externally
- Traffic all content /copy for email, website and media internally
- Report and analyze campaign performance and provide insights to creative and account teams, support identification and implementation of optimization opportunities
- Manage project planning, resourcing, budgets, timelines, tracking and billing
- Serve as the internal expert for client business lines
- Recommend additional creative projects to meet business objectives
- 3+ years of experience in integrated marketing campaign management; agency experience required
- Demonstrated success collaborating with clients and creative departments to deliver high-quality projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively to prioritize and manage multiple creative projects/deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- Some travel required
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.