Seeking account exec with creative agency and social media experience for a world-renowned global brand
TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Account Executive (Long-term contract) for 100% remote role with a global hospitality company located in Northern Virginia. The Marketing Account Executive is responsible for managing the creative development process and campaign management in close partnership with the creative department and Account Management team. Ideal candidates have extensive experience overseeing the creative development of social media creative strategies, campaigns, and assets. If you’ve got creative agency experience in account management, client services, project management and creative resource delegation then this job could be for you!
Long-term contract opportunity; full-time job 40-hours per week with a package of benefits.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Ideal candidates are located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore Metro Areas. 100% remote candidates considered.
- Work with account management leadership to define and communicate priorities and creative strategy for content and visual assets
- Oversee the creative development of social media creative strategies, campaigns and assets
- Lead strategic accounts, engage in client services, serve as a creative project manager, and support creative resource delegation
- Support a variety of social media projects to define solutions and ensure clients goals and needs are being met through creative and end-to-end execution of marketing tactics
- Partner with clients on creative strategy and project briefs
- Collaborate with agency staff (creative, copy, production, etc.) on creative requirements and concepts
- Ensure creative output and campaigns meeting brand mission, requirements, deadlines, and budget
- Provide cross-departmental communication and complete project management including approvals
- Report and analyze campaign performance
- 3+ years of experience in integrated marketing campaign management; agency and social media experience required!
- Demonstrated success collaborating with clients and creative departments to deliver high-quality projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success leading creative projects and supporting creative resource delegation
- Experience with social media campaigns (i.e., strategy, content, calendar, creative, etc.)
- Ability to travel 10-30%
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.