Seeking Senior Marketing Analyst, Strategy and Planning for World Renowned Global Brand
TorchLight is seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst, Strategy and Planning (Contract) for a company located in Northern Virginia with the opportunity to work fully remote. The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting multiple brands in defining annual goals and strategic plans, and aligning those plans to people, budgets, and process. You will need to be solution-oriented, have a positive attitude, and be flexible.
Ideal candidates are in the Washington, D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. 100% remote candidates that can work East Coast hours will be considered. U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time contract job, 40-hours per week. Flexible and work-from-home (WFH) options. Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Support the preparation of materials, including annual planning and budget proposals for organizations’ leadership team
- Build, deliver, and support the implementation of new planning and budgeting processes, tools, and ways of working to help the organization be efficient and clear on accountability and priorities
- Partner with marketing and loyalty's operations teams to ensure planning tools are properly built and implemented
- Review and QA marketing and loyalty team activities submitted into workflow collaboration tool via annual and quarterly planning
- Develop views of projects, budgets, and workflows for strategic decision-making
- Support annual planning, resourcing, and financial processes by partnering with cross-functional partners
- Act as a coordinating manager to guide cross-functional teams through planning, including information sharing and decision-making within necessary timeframes across geographic lines
- 3+ years of experience in marketing planning, marketing campaign management, or marketing project management
- Advertising agency experience highly preferred
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to quickly create compelling and data-supported presentations for senior leadership
- Demonstrated success collaborating with senior leaders in brand, marketing, and creative
- Knowledge of brand and design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively to prioritize and manage multiple projects/deadlines with many stakeholders
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.