Seeking Marketing Associate for DC-based non-profit
TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Associate (Contract) for a non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C. The contractor is responsible for executing and managing a variety of marketing programs/tactics in partnership with marketing management and business stakeholders. He or she will ensure accurate, timely marketing program launch, measurement and optimization.
This is a 12-month contract. Qualified applicants must be located in the D.C./Baltimore metro area. U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required for this opportunity.
- Implement and manage multichannel marketing and communications programs that drive awareness, engagement and retention of internal and external audience
- Work with marketing manager to produce successful campaigns for SEO, paid search, site search, paid/organic social media, digital advertising, video and mobile applications
- Execute offline tactics including direct mail, print, events and others
- Drive content marketing campaigns
- Support communications programs including articles, blogs, social/email content and other communication pieces
- Measure program performance including reports and analysis; optimize based on results
- Serve as project lead including overall project plan, management and organization, as well as meeting scheduling, agendas, notes, presentations and communication to stakeholders
- Organize all regular project/team reports
- Assist with other initiatives and tasks as needed
- 5+ years of marketing and communications experience; agency experience desired
- Working knowledge of print and digital campaign management
- Familiarity with SEO, social media and paid search
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.