Seeking process-driven Marketing Automation Specialist
Are you a process-driven marketer with a talent for operations management? TorchLight is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist (Contract) for a DC-based organization. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in marketing operations including: email marketing; marketing automation; and/or data management. If you are excited about marketing automation and are looking for a new challenge, this job could be for you!
This position is remote currently with some in-person requirements in D.C. in the future. Ideal candidates are in the Washington D.C. area. Qualified applicants must have U.S. Citizenship to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Drive marketing automation activities including: list segmentation and pulls, as well implementation and optimization of campaigns
- Ensure data quality including list hygiene and unsubscribe management
- Support agency, ensuring project requirements are met
- Develop reporting dashboards and analyze data;
- Handle ongoing marketing automation needs and requests
- 1+ years of experience in marketing automation; agency experience a plus
- Demonstrated success performing a range of marketing operations functions including: data management, marketing automation and reporting
- Adept at reporting and analysis
- Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Proficient at Marketo or other marketing automation tools and/or Google Analytics
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.