International Law Firm Seeks DC-Based BD & Marketing Coordinator
TorchLight Hire is seeking a BD & Marketing Coordinator for a prestigious international law firm’s DC office. The role will be responsible for supporting the firm’s leadership in all internal activities related to marketing and events. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of two years’ experience working in bd support and marketing within a law firm, preferably with international exposure.
Qualified applicants are in the Washington, D.C., or Northern VA areas. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time, direct hire role, 40 hours per week. Hybrid (three days/week) on-site position in Washington, DC office.
- Support firm pitches, bid management, and other marketing projects related to business development
- Coordinate events including client engagements, seminars, thought leadership events, etc.
- Manage content across a variety of channels including website, social media, and written materials
- Keep firm's website updated, including lawyer profiles
- Manage award and directory submissions
Skills & Experience:
- Two (2) + years of business development and marketing experience within a law firm
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience writing and editing for a variety of marketing channels
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience managing events and webinars
- Ability to travel occasionally, including to international destinations
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.