Seeking Marketing Campaign Manager for DC-based national organization
TorchLight is seeking an Marketing Campaign Manager (Contract) for an organization located in Washington, D.C. The campaign manager will develop and execute multi-channel marketing programs for a large portfolio of internal clients and programs. They will work with stakeholders and departments across the organization to meet business objectives.
Ideal candidates are in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore metro areas for this hybrid opportunity. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time contract job with benefits, 40-hours per week. Flexible and work-from-home (WFH) options in this hybrid opportunity.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Develop impactful marketing strategies and drive implementation of all initiatives
- Create messaging and positioning frameworks for marketing efforts
- Collaborate with internal clients and related departments to define customer needs, marketing goals, initiatives, campaign ideas, and strategic marketing briefs
- Work with external agencies and vendors to develop and create effective marketing campaigns and strategies and ensure projects are on budget, to spec, and on schedule
- Work with digital and social media teams to develop and execute effective customer-focused marketing initiatives
- Create and analyze key performance metrics and make recommendations for ongoing optimization
- 5+ years of marketing experience; direct marketing experience a plus
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies and campaigns across digital and traditional B2C channels
- Deep knowledge of email, digital marketing, social media marketing, and direct marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical abilities including campaign testing experience
- Expert project management skills with high attention to detail
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.