Seeking a detail-oriented digital marketing campaign manager for a D.C. area organization!
TorchLight is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager (Long-term contract) for a national organization based in the Washington, D.C. area. Ideal candidates will have experience developing and executing campaigns that drive acquisition, retention, event participation, and engagement. If you can drive campaign results and work effectively with cross-functional stakeholders on a fun high-energy team, then this job could be for you!
Ideal candidates are located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and 100% remote candidates will be considered.
You must have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Long-term contract opportunity; full-time 40-hours per week with a package of benefits available.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement prior to submission of application for any on-site workers.
- Support multi-channel marketing campaigns, both paid and organic
- Create and execute campaigns that drive attendance, member acquisition, and retention to new and existing audiences
- Create and manage extensive test plans for awareness, acquisition and engagement growth campaigns
- Translate data into value propositions for individual audiences
- Utilize data insights to understand what drives audience engagement and articulate to marketing team for usage in materials
- Participate in regular status updates and provide relevant data and insights to inform marketing strategies and tactics
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in a large matrix organization or agency preferred
- Demonstrated record of successful acquisition, engagement and retention campaign management
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices particularly in paid media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with wide range of stakeholders across an organization, must be proactive!
- Strong project management skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.