Ready to grow your marketing skills and knowledge?
TorchLight is seeking an organized, ambitious Marketing Coordinator (Contract) with skills in marketing project management and web content to join an association in the Washington, D.C. area.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore Area
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Contract opportunity. Full-time job 40-hours per week with work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Track and manage various marketing projects
- Manage marketing content calendar
- Coordinate and manage web content through CMS platform
- Provide design support for social media, web, and marketing collateral
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed
Skills and experience:
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or related field
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Design and/or video skills highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.