Seeking Marketing Director for National Medical Group
TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Director for a national medical group based in Florida. This role will partner with key leadership to develop and execute strategic marketing plans, with a heavy focus on digital marketing, to drive awareness and growth.
Qualified applicants should be located on the East Coast. Fully remote candidates will be considered; preference for candidates located in Florida, Texas or DC Metro. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. Full-time job, 40-hours per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing strategies and campaigns to drive awareness of company’s brand, products and services
- Oversee and help implement digital and traditional marketing campaigns across email, digital media, website, events, etc.
- Track and analyze campaign performance, managing testing and optimization strategies
- Coordinate market research, develop competitive insights and stay abreast of marketing trends to inform messaging and marketing strategies
- Manage digital marketing team and develop marketing processes/procedures to drive continuous improvement
- Partner with internal teams and outside agencies on strategy creation, creative, and campaign execution and optimization
Skills and experience:
- At least 8 years of experience in a strategic marketing or advertising role; healthcare industry experience a plus
- Strong digital campaign experience including email, SEO, PPC and social media
- Expertise in marketing automation and paid media software/technology; HubSpot and Google Analytics preferred
- Exceptional writing/editing skills
- Strategic, data savvy and analytical
- Extensive project management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Supervisory and vendor management experience
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.