Seeking Remote Director of Marketing with B2C Start-Up Experience
Are you a growth marketing expert with experience managing go-to-market strategies for B2C products or services? TorchLight is seeking an analytical, organized Director of Marketing for a remote healthcare tech organization. Qualified individuals will have 8+ years of full-scale B2C marketing strategy experience and strong branding, digital, and analytics background.
Qualified applicants can be located anywhere in US; DC Metro candidates ideal
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Fully remote work environment.
- Develop and execute a data-led marketing strategy to drive business objectives including launch in three key markets, expansion in new markets, and growth positioning
- Partner with marketing and operational teams to refine the organizational value proposition and competitive advantages
- Collaborate with technology and product teams to contribute to technology roadmap
- Ensure creative output meets data-driven guidance and strategy
- Plan and implement integrated marketing campaigns with established goals and report/track progress against marketing and business metrics
- Analyze campaign performance and produce key insights, in collaboration with internal metrics/analytics teams
- Develop brand positioning and messaging that attracts and converts prospects and leads
- Oversee marketing agency and vendor relationships
- Perform and present competitive analysis on regular basis
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of branding and strategy experience; new product launch experience required
- Deep experience with digital marketing including paid advertising and analytics
- Data-driven approach with ability to analyze data and extract clear insights
- Working knowledge of campaign metrics, goals, KPIs and related performance measurement
- Experience launching a new brand/product/service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.