Are you an events expert looking for your next role?
TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Events Manager (Contract-to-hire) to support the marketing department of a financial services and investment firm. You’ll be involved in every stage of planning and executing key events and have a critical role in producing and executing these premier events.
Candidates must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore areas for this hybrid work opportunity.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time contract opportunity with flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options in this hybrid job.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Partner closely with creative team and CMO on both in-person and virtual events managing invitations, design, sending, and RSVP tracking
- Volunteer scheduling, communication, and management
- Speaker scheduling, communication, and management
- Event logistics, planning, and execution of critical elements (i.e., catering, RSVPs, event briefs, guest feedback, etc.)
- Manage post event follow-up activities and needs
Skills and experience:
- 3+ year’s event management or event marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Experience working with executives or C-suite a plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.