Seeking Marketing Manager for B2B edtech organization
TorchLight is seeking an analytical Marketing Manager (Contract-to-hire) for a B2B edtech organization. Candidates must have B2B edtech experience to be considered. The Marketing Manager will define B2B strategies and campaigns that acquire, engage and retain clients. The manager will be highly analytical with the ability to develop and optimize the full sales and marketing funnels to maximize results.
This role is fully remote. Qualified applicants must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Define marketing priorities that drive leads through the sales funnel
- Create impactful messaging that differentiates offerings in market and ensure all marketing, digital and sales materials reflect key messages
- Write content for a variety of lead generation, engagement and product launch materials
- Define and execute lead generation programs for all digital channels including web, social media, email and paid search
- Create and manage webinars to drive leads and retention
- Ensure website content updated and optimized for search engines
- Manage CRM and email systems to acquire and retain customers
- Develop and implement social media programs
- Deploy event marketing campaigns
- Provide analysis and reports on sales pitches/pipeline, as well as website and client feedback; recommend strategic and operational optimization based on results
- Oversee media outreach including target lists and outbound campaigns
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated success launching and analyzing effective marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of technical marketing tools and processes
- Proficient at InDesign, WordPress and social media management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage external resources/vendors
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.