Are you a talented Marketing Operations Coordinator with a data-driven mindset?
Are you experienced with marketing automation and email deliverability with a data-driven mindset? This role could be for you! TorchLight is seeking a part-time Marketing Operations Coordinator to manage the marketing automation platform and email communications for a DC-area organization. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience with the ability to support a high volume of email communications and work effectively with team members to distribute, troubleshoot and analyze email performance. Read on to learn more about specific responsibilities and requirements for this exciting position. This role is fully remote.
Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity. Ideally, candidates will be located in the DC or Baltimore areas.
- Ensure effective deliverability including list management, list hygiene, whitelisting, monitoring and troubleshooting/resolving related issues
- Provide production support to team members including email formatting and copyediting, troubleshooting, escalating and resolving any issues with vendor
- Serve as email automation platform administrator including training, list uploads and project input; monitor marketing email inbox and respond/forward to inbound requests
- Monitor performance reporting and provide email/website data and campaign analysis to marketing team members
- Organize monthly reports including email performance and insights
- Work with account managers on any system issues including documentation and resolution
- Coordinate project status, budget and billing questions with marketing leadership
- Oversee communications management system including training and message distribution/timing; advise team members on optimal timing and distribution planning
- Assist on other projects as needed including website updates
- 3+ years of email and web operations experience
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms; Adestra preferred
- High proficiency with email deliverability management and issues resolution
- Adept at website updating and maintenance
- Proficient at email reporting, campaign analysis and website analytics
- Strong project management skills
- Software/tech platform training experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.