Seeking process-driven Marketing Operations Manager
Are you a process-driven marketer with a talent for operations management? TorchLight is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager (Contract) for a DC-based organization. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in marketing operations including development of marketing processes and marketing automation/data management. The Manager will manage a small team and ensure the highest quality work is completed. If you are an experienced marketing operations pro and looking for a new challenge, this job could be for you!
This position is remote. Qualified applicants must have U.S. Citizenship to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Drive marketing automation program including list segmentation and pulls, as well implementation and optimization of campaigns
- Ensure data quality including list hygiene and unsubscribe management
- Manage agency, ensuring project requirements are met
- Develop reporting dashboards and analyze data; make recommendations for future initiatives based on results
- Handle ongoing marketing operations needs and requests
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations; agency experience a plus
- Demonstrated success managing a range of marketing operations functions including data management, marketing automation and reporting
- Adept at reporting and analysis
- Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Highly proficient at Marketo or similar marketing automation tool and Google Analytics
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.