Seeking Marketing Operations Manager for DC media company
TorchLight is seeking an Marketing Operations Manager for a well-established media company located in Washington, DC. Qualified candidates will have 6+ years of marketing operations, database marketing, and email marketing experience; b2b exposure preferred. Candidates with strong knowledge and experience using Marketo will be given preference.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Work to ensure marketing systems are used effectively across the organization to meet and exceed internal clients' needs
- Chief administrator of the enterprise-wide marketing automation platform, Marketo
- Handle marketing project management tools (Wrike) to support all lines of business
- Manage marketing vendor contracts and expenses
- Manage all email marketing including monitoring optimization and analytics
- Oversee data quality control and list management
- Management of one internal direct report
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or equivalent field and six (6) plus years of solid experience in marketing operations, database marketing, and email marketing
- Two (2) plus years of experience using Marketo and other similar marketing automation platforms
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.