Seeking proactive Marketing Project Manager for D.C.-area organization
Are you a driven project management specialist with experience leading marketing-related projects? TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Project Manager (Contract to Hire) for an organization located in the Washington, D.C. area. Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years of experience managing full-project lifecycles from inception to launch. The Project Manager will possess the ability to work across the organization and effectively delegate to team members to ensure optimal delivery on project goals and outcomes.
Qualified applicants will ideally be located in the D.C./Baltimore metro area; remote work setup will be considered. U.S. Citizenship or a US permanent residency card is required for this opportunity.
- Lead effective project planning and implementation of marketing plans from requirements to successful launch
- Drive project prioritization process with leadership and related stakeholders
- Work with marketing team and other stakeholders to establish project goals, definition and deliverables
- Create production and related schedules that meet project requirements
- Determine required resources and organize project teams
- Work with team sub-leads to distribute and ensure completion of related tasks
- Serve as project communications lead including status updates and meetings, documentation and escalation of risks and issues
- Lead post-project evaluation to continually optimize process and results
- Model high performance and growth mentality across organization
- Drive new initiatives, process improvements and other opportunities to drive the business
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 3+ years of marketing project management experience
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and create effective project plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely strong ability to multitask with high attention to detail and time management
- Strong presentation skills to a variety of stakeholder levels
- Working knowledge of Asana or similar tool
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.