Seeking a Marketing Specialist to Join Cybersecurity Technology Organization in the DC Metro
TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a global tech company headquartered in Washington, DC. This role will support a variety of integrated marketing activities including trade show and event marketing, social media management, and the development of marketing content to drive awareness and leads. If you a looking for a great marketing opportunity to continue to hone your marketing skills, this role is for you!
Qualified candidates must be located in the Washington D.C. Metro for this hybrid opportunity.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. Full-time, 40-hours per week. Hybrid position with flexible work-from-home options.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Own content creation including writing blogs, email content, web copy, case studies and other digital and print collateral and communications
- Manage social media profiles including updating content and creating videos for internal/external use
- Assist with backlink outreach and SEO efforts on website
- Provide support around marketing and logistics for trade shows, events, and internal meetings
- Assist senior marketing manager with other marketing tasks as needed
- At least 2 years of B2B marketing experience supporting a sales or marketing team
- Experience working with marketing automation program; HubSpot experience a plus
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, and SEO best practices
- Comfort with Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Excellent communications skills including strong writing skills (a writing test will be administered)
- Excellent planning and project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.