Seeking data-driven Strategic Marketing Analyst for global brand
Are you a data-driven strategic thinker with superb presentation and communication skills? TorchLight is seeking a Strategic Marketing Analyst for a global brand located in the Washington, D.C. area. Ideal candidates will have 4+ years of experience in a consultative, marketing strategy and/or marketing analyst role with demonstrated success using data insights to create high-impact marketing strategies. If you meet these requirements and have a talent for driving internal marketing consulting projects, this job could be for you!
Qualified applicants will be based in the D.C./Baltimore metro areas. U.S. Citizenship or a U.S. permanent residency card is required for this opportunity.
- Develop effective data-driven marketing strategies in partnership with multiple business units
- Lead marketing-related consulting projects and work with marketing management to create implementation plans
- Develop executive dashboards, deliver regular insights on marketing activities and provide recommendations for optimization
- Create and prioritize testing plans for marketing initiatives in collaboration with internal teams; document and present test findings
- Recommend approach to business and marketing strategy questions including product definition and steps; lead project kick-offs
- Develop impactful presentations to communicate strategy to leadership; support marketing executives on presentation development for broader audiences
- Partner with finance and other departments to develop business cases/scenarios supporting marketing initiatives; provide key data for financial modelling
- Communicate activation programs for investments including presentations and plans to generate leadership buy-in
- Develop talking points and additional materials on strategic projects for leadership
- 4+ years of experience in business strategy and/or analytics role; 2+ years in consulting role supporting marketing initiatives
- Proven ability to develop high-impact business strategies and cases using data and insights
- Expertise in creating highly effective presentations that clearly communicate strategic plans for varied stakeholder audiences
- Ability to communicate technical/analytical information in easily understandable language and deliver effective storytelling using data from multiple stories
- Adept at gaining consensus from stakeholders and partners, including strong leadership and persuasive communication style
- Deep marketing and financial knowledge including revenue forecasting/analysis, ROI measurement and optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SQL and Python experience a plus
- B2C experience preferred; hospitality/travel experience and/or management consulting experience a big plus
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.