TorchLight is seeking a Multimedia Producer (Contract) for a company located in Northern Virginia. The Multimedia Producer will create innovative multimedia content that elevates the company brand. Ideal candidates will engage in visual storytelling for a variety of platforms including still photography, video shooting, editing, podcast production, video motion graphics and producing.
Candidates must be located in the greater Washington D.C. area for this hybrid work opportunity.
Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible for this opportunity.
5-month contract opportunity; full-time 40-hours per week.
- Engage in activities related to still photography, video shooting, editing, podcast production, motion graphics and producing
- Shoot video and still photography
- Audio recording and editing
- Support various elements of the multimedia studio function, including camera operation, media direction, podcast editing/recording and video engineering, equipment transport and setup
- Record and edit podcasts, newscasts, and video series
- 2+ years’ experience in multi-media production, video, still photography, and audio a must
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience shooting video and still photography, recording and editing audio
- Strong project management skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.