Are you a social media advertising expert looking to join a global brand?
Calling paid social media experts! TorchLight is seeking an organized Paid Social Media Manager (Contract) with expertise in paid social media campaign strategy, Facebook Ads Manager, and execution to join a global brand in Washington, D.C. area.
Washington, D.C. or Baltimore area and remote candidates in the Eastern and Central Time Zones will be considered.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Contract opportunity. Full-time job 40-hours per week with work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Craft and implement paid social media campaigns
- Recommend new strategies and testing plans to improve campaign performance
- Analyze and report campaign performance to advise internal stakeholders on areas of improvement
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure deliverables are approved and meet deadlines
- Provide paid social media expertise and recommendations to key partners and leadership.
Skills and experience:
- Facebook Ads Manager experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising and social media marketing
- Proven experience setting paid social media strategy and execution
- Proficient at campaign reporting and analysis
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to project manage and prioritize multiple deadlines and deliverables
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.