Seeking Product Manager, E-commerce for large global company
TorchLight is seeking a Product Manager, E-commerce for the Phoenix office of a large global company. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in e-commerce-related product development along with business analysis expertise. The Product Manager will work effectively across the organization to develop and implement customer-centric, data-driven digital experiences within an agile framework. If you are passionate about delivering best-in-class digital products that meet and exceed consumer expectations and business objectives, this job could be for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in the Phoenix metro area and/or willing to relocate. No relocation assistance is provided. Qualified applicants must have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity. Some travel may be required.
- Expertly lead development and execution of a digital/e-commerce consumer-facing product roadmap including desktop/mobile web and apps
- Serve as product lead and oversee digital product portfolio
- Partner effectively with engineering, design, UX and other teams to develop and launch e-commerce product upgrades and new features
- Provide valuable data and analysis to enable optimal business decision making; evaluate business opportunities using data-based insights
- Create and deliver ongoing KPI-based performance reports; optimize products and offerings based on results
- Serve as subject matter expert and evangelist for best-in-class consumer digital experiences across organization
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce product management, business analysis or similar discipline; b2c experience preferred
- Proven success bringing consumer-centric digital products to market
- Deep knowledge of web technologies
- Working knowledge of B2C web, mobile and app platforms and experiences
- Proficient at Agile/SCRUM processes and tools like Rally, Jira or others
- Adept at product performance analysis and Omniture Site Catalyst or similar analytics platforms
- Ability to partner effectively with IT/engineering to design useful products
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.