Growing cloud-based startup organization seeking talented Product Marketing Director
TorchLight Hire is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Director with a background in cloud computing or other related b2b technology expertise. This person will be part of a team committed to product development/evangelism, messaging, and ultimately growing sales/product use for the organization.
Remote, in-office or hybrid candidates will be considered. Office located in Fulton, MD.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct hire, full-time job, 40-hours per week
- Work with sales and product teams to research, collaborate, and develop overall marketing strategy to deliver on company goals
- Develop product’s value proposition and messaging to ensure consistency across marketing and communications
- Lead product launch process in collaboration with sales and product development teams
- Develop sales enablement materials for internal sales and partners
- Create and execute product thought leadership strategy
Skills and experience:
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in cloud or high-tech company; start up industry experience a plus
- Track record of working with a cross functional product-driven team – sales, development, IT/engineering
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with proven ability to write engaging product-focused content
- Familiarity with CRM and team collaboration tools such as Salesforce and Slack
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.