SaaS technology company in fast-growing recruiting industry seeking experienced Product Marketing Specialist
TorchLight is seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to manage product-specific campaigns for fast-growing technology organization. Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of product marketing experience with work in competitive intelligence, go-to-market execution, sales collateral, and product messaging.
This is a fully remote position.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct hire, full-time job, 40 hours/week.
- Assist in developing client and internal communications such as webinars, blogs, newsletters, launch announcements, and sales tools
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy, including campaigns, lead generation, and digital marketing for target audience
- Work closely with sales, marketing, client-facing teams, and others on messaging and sales enablement
- Assist in the creation of product videos
- Assist with persona research/development
- Own company competitive intelligence information and provide subject matter expertise related to competitive research
- Own company software review site relationships and review campaigns, profile updates, and reporting
- Assist demand generation efforts by providing copywriting and email marketing support
Skills and experience:
- Three+ years of experience in B2B product or customer marketing; preferably within a SaaS environment
- Background supporting product launches
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Capable of working both independently and collaboratively within a cross-functional team
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.