Seeking entrepreneurially-minded Program Manager for DC-based organization
TorchLight is seeking a Program Manager (Contract) for a national organization based in Washington, DC. The Program Manager will lead the launch and optimization of a new consumer product in collaboration with internal teams and external partners. The Program Manager will possess an entrepreneurial data-driven mindset with an ability to deliver customer-centric products that meet objectives.
This is a long-term contract opportunity. Qualified applicants must be in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Lead new product launch in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external resources
- Work with IT, marketing and product teams to provide optimal user experience
- Provide analysis and data-driven insights based on customer usage data; make recommendations for optimization
- Document requirements related to full product lifecycle from acquisition to usage
- Develop relationships with external partners to market to customers
- Create reports and performance analysis for distribution to stakeholders and leadership
- Research customer experience and establish customer use cases
- 3+ years of program management experience including new product launches
- Demonstrated success delivering and scaling user-centered products and services
- Working knowledge of human-centered design and digital marketing
- Data-driven mindset with analytics and analysis proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management experience
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.