Are you a digital marketing expert who thrives in fast-paced and data-driven environments? If yes, this Programmatic Campaign Manager role may be just what you’re looking for!
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Programmatic Campaign Manager (Contract) with strong digital media skills and a diverse background in programmatic/digital advertising, campaign execution/optimization, and vendor management for a large non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C.
Ideal candidates are located in the Washington, D.C. or Baltimore areas. 100% remote candidates considered in the Eastern Time Zone. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time long-term contract job with benefits; 40-hours per week with flexible work-from-home (WFH) options. Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Work with clients to develop marketing campaign strategy to meet performance objectives
- Lead the strategy and execution of new programmatic and direct-buy advertising campaigns
- Research target audience needs to understand best resource positions
- Oversee online campaigns in paid, earned, and owned channels
- Measure program performance; make optimization recommendations
- Manage vendor relationships
- Track and align campaigns with goals and KPIs, provide reporting and on-going optimization recommendations
- 5+ years of B2C digital advertising experience creating and executing programmatic campaigns (i.e. display, native, and video)
- Experience with multiple deal structures (i.e. CPM, CPA, CPC, etc.)
- Proven success of crafting digital campaign strategy based on client needs
- Adept at marketing/media plan development and ability to drive campaign efficiency
- Technical marketing knowledge of pixels, campaign manager and Google Marketing Platform preferred
- Proficient in DSPs; DV360 preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.