Seeking Project Manager, Bilingual English/Spanish for National D.C.-based Organization
TorchLight is seeking a Project Manager, Bilingual English/Spanish (Contract) for a national organization located in Washington, D.C. The Project Manager will support programs that further the organization’s core strategies including consumer experience and engagement. He or she will be bilingual English/Spanish and able to communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external partners. Some travel required when it is safe to do so.
This position is a 1-year contract role. Qualified applicants must be located in the D.C./Baltimore metro area but the role is currently remote with no immediate plans to return to the office. U.S. Citizenship or a US permanent residency card is required for this opportunity.
- Support multicultural projects focused on core consumer, national and thought leadership objectives
- Plan and execute events including organizing staff, data capture, post-event summaries/assessments and action items
- Partner with related internal departments, external organizations, influencers and other organizations to develop national program strategies and campaigns
- Support communications/PR department including working with media as well as internal and external program presentations
- Serve as project lead including overall project management and organization, status updates and meetings, documentation and communication
- Organize all regular project/team reports
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 5+ years of project management experience; bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Proven success developing and implementing programs that support multicultural audiences
- Highly adept at simultaneous management of multiple complex projects; PMP a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.